Lettings Negotiator– Job Description
Habitat Lettings – Broseley
Habitat Lettings is an independent letting agent based in Broseley. We are looking for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join our successful and expanding company. Lettings experience is desirable and we would require you to possess high levels of energy and drive. A full driving license is essential, a pool car can be provided.
Key skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating skills – Able to think outside of the box
- Target driven – Money motivated
- Able to multi-task
- Determined – Be willing to go the extra mile to close the deal
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to go above and beyond…..
- Dealing with all incoming inquiries
- Registering applicant’s details and property requirements
- Booking and conducting viewings and valuations
- Negotiating offers between all parties
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Touting for new business i.e Networking
- Advertising – Photograph properties and advertise on property websites.
The post holder would be required to work 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays 9am – 2pm (40 hours per week) with an hour for lunch. Due to the nature of the role, you may be required to work out of these hours when needed.
For more information, please call the office on 01952 884404 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org